Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy 40th Wedding Anniversary Mom & Dad Pahls!

We planned a surprise 40th Wedding Anniversary surprise for my husband's parents.  40 years is a long time of and it's very much deserving of being honored!  Well, thanks to my parents, we had them occupied in my hometown and they were able to bring them to their surprise party.  They were shocked and I'm so thankful that we did this for them.  They are wonderful parents and it was the least we could do to honor them in this wonderful milestone! 

I'll leave you with photos of the occasion. 



My wonderful husband prepared this for his parents -
this was the earliest photo that we had of them in our possession.


Cake - made special from their wonderful daughter-in-law!

Happy couple!

What a cute couple!!

~Love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment