Thursday, June 16, 2011

10 Year Wedding Anniversary!

My hubby and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary today!  It's hard to believe that we've been married for 10 years now!  The time has surely flown by, seems like I've been saying that a lot the past couple of days.

It amazes us to see how much our lives have changed these past 10 years.  I always envisioned that we'd have children and we now have 3 beautiful babes!  We are blessed with our home that we had built right before we got married.  Our marriage grows stronger each day because we keep our steadfast faith.  A key to a healthy marriage is to have God in the center of it, just like the song played at our wedding "Hand in Hand in Hand".

I'm so thankful for a wonderful and loving husband and I couldn't ask for more.

~Heather

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Love keeping up with your family through your blog.

    ReplyDelete