Friday, May 6, 2011

One Month Noelle's Gotcha Day Anniversary Celebration

We decided that since it was Noelle's official 1 month Gotcha Day anniversary, we wanted to share this special day with our other two children since they couldn't be in China with us to experience it all.  We had a cake (yes, store boughten - I know shame on me, I'm just taking time to love on my girl right now!) and she didn't know what to think of it.  She ate a few pieces and that was about it, but she ate up all the attention and she knew it was her special day!  Another cool thing about tonight, we had a rainbow appear too! 

Here's a few pictures that I just downloaded tonight.  Enjoy!!


Who let the cow out?


 Mommy's little helper!

Daddy pointing out the rainbow - God's promise!

Happy 1 month Gotcha Day Noelle!!

- Heather

1 comment:

  1. What a little cutie! Thanks for sharing the photos with us. She certainly is such a blessing for you.

    ReplyDelete