Things this momma loves....
I noticed last Saturday we arrived home from soccer games and she fell asleep on the way home, I layed her in the crib and she briefly opened her eyes and had this total look of comfort on her face and drifted off to sleep. She's finally feeling comfortable sleeping without Mommy camping out in the room until she falls asleep.
I love to hear her say new words!!
- She is now saying "Mommy" instead of "mama" - I love both but the Mommy is so cute!!
- "Savannah" and it comes out sounding like "Nana", which I think is great for a 2 year old to say a 3 syllable word!! Let alone learning a whole new language!!
- "Oliver" and it come out sounding like "Oliv" (another 3 syllable word!)
- "No No No", she's heard that a few times as we learn our new boundaries :0)
- "Get Down", this is what she tells her best buddy "Oliver", she's now incorporating his name with get down too!
- "Shoes", she loves playing outside and I'll say where's your shoes and she'll say "Shu"
Oh, one more cute thing before I sign off here... We as a family almost always eat dinner around the dining room table, even if we have to wait for Daddy when he needs to work a little later (the kids will not eat until Daddy is home with us - isn't that so sweet!). Noelle has learned quickly about praying, she grabs my hand and her brother's hand and squints those precious little eyes and prays with us! It's absolutely adorable!!
Enjoy your day,