Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Only 3 More Days 'Til We Leave!!


It seemed like forever before we got to this point!  Wow, in three days we are off and on our way to get our newest addition of the family!  Yesterday was a day full of blessings - over abundance! 
We started to day off getting the van's oil changed/tires rotated and then came home for a little bit.  We then met Daddy and his co-workers at Bucca De Bepo for lunch.  We had a wonderful lunch and it was so nice to meet everyone that he is working with.  We were treated to a delicious lunch and given a very generous baby shower gift.  Our little girl took a special liking to my husband's boss, it was so cute to watch them walking hand in hand on the way back to the office.

When I got home, I knew I had a lot to focus on and get busy.  Well, instead I realized that my daughter needed some special snuggle time with Mommy, so we set there for a little while and snuggled - LOVED IT!  I'm trying to soak this all in because I'm going to miss it during our trip!

While I was out, I missed a phone call from a dear friend.  She is going to drop us off a warm, delicous meal Wednesday evening to help give me a break while I finish up with all the last minute details.  We are so blessed with so many wonderful friendships!

We are still diligintly working on packing. The tricky part is we are allowed to fly to China with 2 checked bags, 1 carry on and 1 personal item.  However, when we get to China we are only allowed 1 checked bag, 1 carry on and 1 personal item.  I'm thinking at least one of us is going to have to have 2 checked bags for our trip because we're running out of room.  We shall see!

Oliver is at it again!  He had me up at 3 am, prancing about!  He finally settled down around 6 am, so I'm going to try and get a few more winks to catch up on some much needed rest!

Thanks for checking in. This time next week, we'll be flying to our daughter's province! 

-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment