Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Night For Our Little Princess

We got to do something together as a family tonight that was fun!  We splurged and got tickets to see Disney's Princess On Ice (Christmas/Mommy's Birthday present).  We had such a fun time and our little princess was so excited, I honestly don't think she sat for any of it!  She was just in awe!!   Our son even had a grand time too!  I wish Noelle could have been there, but we'll have to make sure she gets to a show like this once she's ready. 



We were a little sticker shocked at the prices for snacks they were selling.  I told my husband I felt like we were in Disneyland and having to pay these outlandish prices.  We settled for popcorn and cotton candy :0) and everyone was happy. 





Enjoy the pictures!

Her favorite princesses tonight was "Fruity" aka Belle (so cute, she calls them Fruity and the Beast and I don't have the heart to correct her just yet!) and Ariel!  Wish we could have taken more photos, the camera was being a little stubborn for us tonight. 





No comments:

Post a Comment